Monday, October 17, 2011

IMKY here we go again!!!

It's on again! I will be training and competing in Ironman Louisville in 2012!!!

"But Amy, you said you would never do an Ironman and then you said you'd never do another one again!"

True, but I changed my mind. Never say never! If you really don't want to do another one...definitely don't go to your friends' Ironman races and spend hours watching people attain the glory of the finish line!

Feeling bored and wanting another epic challenge with personal improvement, I took the plunge. With other KC friends doing the race, I won't be alone. And I have to say, I'm excited about the challenge.

I have re-mixed my Ironman Video to honor my first Ironman experience and to celebrate a new adventure!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Big News! Very exciting. I look forward to hearing all about your training. 2012 is a year for 70.3s for me and then if I still have the bug I'll try for the full in 2013.